Casual Coach (Sport)
Overall Purpose of the role
To assist and support the Sports coaches in the delivery and implementation of a programme for Football and Multi-Sports development within Kirklees Schools and surrounding areas. To run schools unaided and build good links and relationships with the community. To deliver practical Football and/or Multi Sports sessions for community programmes IE. PPA cover, after-school clubs, Saturday morning JUST PLAY, Soccer/Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. (Increased hours available throughout holiday periods)
· Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs, Saturday mornings JUST PLAY and school holidays camps.
· To raise the profile of football and multi-sports within Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
· Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
· A recognised FA First Aid Qualification
· Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
· Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
· An accepted FA Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure (previously known as an FA CRB Disclosure)
· Good communication skills
· Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
· Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Huddersfield Community Trust
Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Salary dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time
Please apply through submission of a CV and covering letter to:
Off St Andrews Rd,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t worry if this role isn’t for you, we’re always keen to hear from talented and motivated individuals, so please complete the contact form at the bottom of the page to express your interest in working for us.